The main purpose of the scheme is to facilitate cultural and educational exchange between Hong Kong and participating countries.
Participating countries include South Korea, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, Germany and Ireland and applicants must be aged between 18 and 30. The normal processing time of a working holiday visa is 4 weeks from the date of submission.
Our procedure includes:
- Consulting on documents required for working holiday visa application;
- Preparing a specially tailored document checklist for you and your employer;
- Completing all necessary Hong Kong Immigration forms for you;
- Reviewing and organizing your documents in favor of immigration policy;
- Submitting your application to the Immigration Department;
- Replying on your behalf to all enquiries and correspondence from Immigration;
- Preparing and drafting all letters required for submission to Immigration;
- Monitoring the application process;
- Keeping you updated on the status of your application;
- Having the visa endorsed on your passport and delivered to you.
- Free consultation regarding your Hong Kong visa application;
- Advise you on your alternatives and the likelihood of success;
- Obtain your signature on the letter of engagement;
- Prepare a specially tailored document checklist for your application;
- Complete immigration forms, drafts and letters;
- Revise completed documents to ensure they are correctly presented;
- Submit your visa application to Immigration;
- Ongoing liaison with the Immigration Department;
- Accept your visa approval on your behalf;
- Deliver your Hong Kong visa;
- Offer advice on how to obtain your Hong Kong Identity Card.
- An application form ID(E) 940 with your signature;
- Copy of your passport (your personal particulars page);
- Financial proof of having sufficient fund of living while you are in Hong Kong;
- Copy of air ticket.
• 6-8 weeks after submission of all the documents.
- You may take up a short-term employment but is not allowed to work for the same employer for more than 3 months
- You may enroll in study or training course of not more than 3 months
- Extension of stay will not normally be considered
- Dependent visa for the spouse is not considered
You can apply for visa under this scheme for one time only.