Our free consultation will enable the client to arrive at a full understanding of their current situation thus making it much easier for them to make an informed decision on how to proceed.
The consultation allows us to:
- Understand and analyze a client’s situation and needs
- Suggest all possible alternatives and outcomes
- Design the necessary strategy for success.
Application Reconsideration and Appeal: Appealing a knock back by the Immigration Department presents a much more difficult case than an initial visa application because the Immigration Department retains all the past immigration application records for each individual.
Thus, the work involved in our appeal for reconsideration is more comprehensive. It requires that we:
- Fully understand your situation;
- Review all the documents that have previously been submitted to Immigration;
- Assess the probability of success and advice on the most likely outcome;
- analyze all possible additional documents to make the case argument stronger;
- Make our recommendations;
- Guide you on getting all necessary additional documents;
- Review and reorganize the documents before the submission to Immigration;
- Liaise with the Immigration Department until your case concludes.